Saturday, March 2, 2013

Package from Baba Chan

It is finally here! A package from Baba Chan (aka. My mother)! We have been waiting for a few weeks... maybe even a few months since my mom in Japan told us that she is making pajamas and dresses for us. She emailed me last week that she has sent it, and since then (because I told her her Baba Chan did so), Ely has been waiting and waiting patiently. I was sure that we would get it on Monday or Tuesday but we did not, and Ely cried, "is it still in the airplane?" So when I saw a slip in my mailbox on Wednesday, I was disappointed that I was not home to get it. So, yesterday, I picked it up from the post office 2 minutes before it closed. In the package, there were pajamas for me and Ely, three dresses for Ely, and some food from Japan. Ely was ecstatic!! As soon as we got home, she wanted to wear one of the dresses. She tells everyone it was from her Baba Chan. And I tell her, "she loves you so much". It is sad that my family does not get to see her in person because they live in Japan. But they sure know how to let Ely know how much they love her.



No comments:

Post a Comment